Tuesday, August 12, 2008

a sneak peek....

Clippies with felt flower embellishments
Plain Clippies Large Boutique double bow
Bow Clippies with embellishment


Medium Boutique bow

Clippies with felt flower embellishment


Large Boutique bow w/ "Mickey" embellishment


Pair of medium boutique bows

Plain Clippies


Pair of Bow Clippies w/ embellishment


Pair of Clippies w/Tuxedo bow & embellishment
This is just a sampling of some of the bows & barrettes I have been working on.
I hope to have these as well as a few other varieties on etsy soon.
These are a few of my favorites......do you have a favorite?
Thanks for checking....come back again soon to see more!!


3 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Very cute. Of course I am sure you know which ones I like. The browns. I love the felt flower ones! Are these the magnetic clips..like the no slippy clippy?

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Ok, contact me... I want to buy ASAP.... am in love...

Becky said...

I am glad to hear you guys are fans already :)

I am away for the weekend, but when I get home...I will be listing some bows for sale on etsy.

I am also hosting an open house soon....I am thinking mid-September. I will showcase EVERYTHING I am sellling in many different varities.

Yay....I am so glad you are excited!!